Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Love for the Cricut

How did I get into the Cricut? Wow where do I start?? Well, I have always loved to take photos and scrapbook, I first started scrapbooking when I was 13 when I stepped into a Micheals Store and bought a few open stock papers. I did this for a while, but then suddenly stopped scrapbooking. I continued to take photos though. Then flash forward a couple of years. In the beginning of 2010, there was a JoAnn's opening in my small little city and I decided to apply to work there. It was there that I learned more about scrapbooking and even learned of the Cricut! I was able to demos and learn about the product. JoAnn was also where I met my boy friend, Raymond. We both worked there since the beginning, helping set up the store and then helping customers. Then, Christmas arrived, and Raymond bought me the Personal Cricut! It was one of the greatest gifts I ever received. I still use it to this day and I love being able to create so much with it.

Check out this amazing site! She is the reason I am writing about how I got into my Cricut :)

http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-did-you-get-into-cricut.html

No comments:

Post a Comment