Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Cards

Hi everyone. Just posting some Easter cards I made yesterday. The pink is for my mom, the blue plaid is for my dad, and the purple polka dots is for my uncle. My parents live in Hawaii and my Uncle lives in another city, I just mailed these this morning, I hope they arrive on time! :)

For my mama. Pink (our favorite color) polka dot background. I cut out the egg card shape using the Art Philosophy cartridge, as well as the flower in the top left hand corner, and the tag on the bottom. Happy Easter was made using my laptop and Microsoft Word, then printed. I used Simply Charmed for the chick. I am worried the cards might be a bit too small, I could only cut them @ 5 1/2.

My dad's card, same exact cuts as the first one.

And lastly, my uncle's card. All the same cuts.

Thank you for looking, I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! I know ya posted these fabulous egg-shaped wonders a while back, but I wanted to stop by and say hello :) I'm sure your family loved their sweet Easter greetings so much! Dang, I wish my folks lived in Hawaii, luckies! lol btw, I still think you totally should've made Jinger's dt--your entry was gorgeous and you're obviously super talented. I didn't make it either so hey, whatevs! :) I hope you go out for more, there's tons out there who will adore and appreciate your unique talent and creativity--and pls don't stop sharing it with the world! I'm a fan ya know ;) hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linsey, sorry it took me so long to comment back, I just got a new job when you posted that comment, and I have been very busy with school for the past few weeks. Your comment meant the world to me. It was so sweet to read and just made me feel so much better about not making the DT call! To say you are a fan of me is an honor, because your work is stunning. Thank you for everything. :)

    ReplyDelete